|Net worth 2019||$5,025,000|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1990|
|Place of Birth||Newton, Massachusetts|
|Height||6 ft 3 inches|
|Updated on||Sep 2019|
Kiko Alonso was born on August 14, 1990 (29 years) as ‘Kristian Alonso’ to Carlos and Monica Alonso. He was born in Newton, Massachusetts, United States, and is the 2nd of three children.
He attained prominence as an American Professional Football player; his favored playing position is as a Linebacker, and currently, his net worth is estimated to be about $2.5 million.
Kiko’s Height, Weight
He weighs 108 kg and towers some 6.3 ft.
He is currently still single. His love for playing football started back in college when he played for the Los Gatos High School.
He was so promising a young lad that he was offered a scholarship to the University of Oregon.
Sometimes in 2008, he was already playing for the football team of his university- Oregon Ducks Football. During his college years, he distinguished himself has a linebacker to be reckoned with, making crucial tackles and assists as needed, which made him noticeable by the bigger teams.
He started his professional career when he signed a 4- year contract with the Buffalo Bills. Ever since, he has enjoyed a stellar career playing for not just the Buffalo Bills (2013-2014) but also playing for the Philadelphia Eagles (2015), the Miami Dolphins (2016-2018), and as of today playing with the New Orleans Saints (September 1, 2019 – present).
- In 2013, his earnings from salary and contract bonuses amounted to $1,912,564
- In 2014, he made $600,473
- In 2015, he amassed about $900,296
- In 2016, he received $991,418 in salary
- In 2017, his gross earnings were $8,150,000
- In 2018, he earned $7,900,000
- In the first part of 2019, he earned $4,000,000
- In the second part of 2019, his salary from the contract signed with New Orleans Saints will amount to $5,000,000. Of this amount, $1,000,000 was paid as sign-on bonus upfront.
- By 2021 when his current contract will come to an end, he should have earned a total of $11,400,000.
- He was from a Cuban origin but he didn’t allow that to stop him from pursuing his dreams. Never allow where you come from stop your goals.
- He started pursuing his dreams from a tender age. You are never too young to pursue your dreams.
- He stuck to what works best for him- a Linebacker all his playing days. Stick to what works best for you.